• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pc Productivity Schools

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DymHalo

Wisconsin (only U.S. law)? I had recently attended prcpro schools. At first when I had gone to their orientation I thought that this was a bad idea because I would have to pay them $30,000. However just as I found that out they presented me with a brochure beautifully displaying all the salaries of jobs I would be getting into, all of which were no lower than $54,000 a year. I figured I could have a job that paid $54,000 a year in less than 8 months and be set for life. Well obviously it turned out to be untrue and here I am sitting with a $30,000 loan with 12% interest rate and when I have it all paid off in the planned amount of time I will have paid $65,000. After I graduated, they e-mailed me 3 job posts, that they e-mailed the other 20 people in class for positions that pay well under $10 an hour. They did not guarentee that they would find a job for me, but they did say they would bring in reps from the industry and have them interview us. They also moved from Green Bay back to Brookfield and I am no longer able to take tests at their center. Even people who used to work there claim that there was some bad stuff going on when I looked up PcPro Schools on google.com and found some things on complaintboard.com. I do not feel I got a $30k education, I feel ripped off and scammed. Is there anything I can do legally even just to get a fraction of my money back?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Wisconsin (only U.S. law)? I had recently attended prcpro schools. At first when I had gone to their orientation I thought that this was a bad idea because I would have to pay them $30,000. However just as I found that out they presented me with a brochure beautifully displaying all the salaries of jobs I would be getting into, all of which were no lower than $54,000 a year. I figured I could have a job that paid $54,000 a year in less than 8 months and be set for life. Well obviously it turned out to be untrue and here I am sitting with a $30,000 loan with 12% interest rate and when I have it all paid off in the planned amount of time I will have paid $65,000. After I graduated, they e-mailed me 3 job posts, that they e-mailed the other 20 people in class for positions that pay well under $10 an hour. They did not guarentee that they would find a job for me, but they did say they would bring in reps from the industry and have them interview us. They also moved from Green Bay back to Brookfield and I am no longer able to take tests at their center. Even people who used to work there claim that there was some bad stuff going on when I looked up PcPro Schools on google.com and found some things on complaintboard.com. I do not feel I got a $30k education, I feel ripped off and scammed. Is there anything I can do legally even just to get a fraction of my money back?
Nowhere did you say that they didn't provided the courses you paid for. I don't see you having a case...but you could always have a brief sit-down with a local attorney...

Hot Topic

You say that you figured that you could have a job that paid $54K a year in less than eight months and be "set for life." Any one who makes that assumption is already in big trouble.

Anyone who buys into an orientation without checking references (not connected with the school in any way, shape or form) is already in big trouble.

Your instinct was telling you something was wrong when you were expected to pay $30,000. Always listen to your instinct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">