• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jamatth

What is the name of your state? Colorado
a person borrowed money from us in 1999. there was not a note signed. i just have western union money transfer form when the money was sent. i would like to collect 7% interest for the past 4 years, is this legal with out a note being sighed when the money was borrowed?Or can i add on a handling fee?

HomeGuru

jamatth said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado
a person borrowed money from us in 1999. there was not a note signed. i just have western union money transfer form when the money was sent. i would like to collect 7% interest for the past 4 years, is this legal with out a note being sighed when the money was borrowed?Or can i add on a handling fee?
**A: what was the verbal agreement and how much money is involved?

Last edited:
J

jamatth

personal loan

it was in the amount of $3,000 with a western union fee of $135.00. The verbal agreement was in a few weeks it would be paid back.

HomeGuru

Re: personal loan

jamatth said:
it was in the amount of $3,000 with a western union fee of $135.00. The verbal agreement was in a few weeks it would be paid back.
**A: sue in Small Claims Court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">