• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pest-n-my-side

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jentlehans

texas

my wife and I have a service agreement with a pesticide company. We just received a letter from the owners stated that they could no longer provide us service because of a conflict of interest. The conflict is this, my step-son and his girl friend broke up, the girl friend is the sister of the owner of the pesticide company. The kids lived in their own apartment and my wife and I in our home. At the time of the agreement the sister was not working for the company. Can the company rendered our service agreement void because my step-son and the owner's sister broke up. :mad:

JETX

"my step-son and his girl friend broke up, the girl friend is the sister of the pesticide company."
*** How can a company have a sister??

"Can the company rendered our service agreement void because my step-son and her sister broke up. "
*** How can your step-son be a her?? And why would he break up with a sister??

Would you like to try this one again???

J

jentlehans

OOps!

:D How was I to know that you are a dyslexic Rabbi? I do appreciate the rude correction. So if you have an answer I would appreciate it, if not, find someone else to harass. Thank you.

JETX

If I understand your confusing and 'gramatically challenged' post:

"Can the company rendered our service agreement void because my step-son and the owner's sister broke up."
*** The only way to answer your question with any accuracy is for you to post the ENTIRE contents of your agreement for our review. Then, we can see what conditions and circumstances would allow cancellation.

J

jentlehans

Do Not Know

I appreciate you assistance, and it really is ok to not know the answer to everything. I guess I'll take my moronic question to someone who has an answer.

JETX

"I guess I'll take my moronic question to someone who has an answer."
*** Sounds like a plan. Damn, don't you just love progress???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">