• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pinnacle Security problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pamsin

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WASHINGTON

I signed a contract with Pinnacle Security for an alarm system that they installed in my home. I had previously had a home invasion robbery so I wanted the security of an alarm system. I came home one night to find the alarm going off full blast and a friend who had entered my home(she has a key) crying because she couldn't remember the code. It had been going off for at least 30 minutes. I shut it off but no one called any of the phone numbers that I supplied when I signed the contract. I called them the next day and they have been giving me the run around ever since. They said I had to call another company so I called the other company and they said I had to call Pinnacle. Back and forth. They are threatening to send this to collection. I quit paying because I felt they had broken the contract by not trying to call someone when this happened. I was never late with my payment up to this point. I am not paying for no service. I have contacted the Attorney General's office. Thye contacted Pinnacle and they admitted they did have a signal on that night. But the correct code was entered. I did enter the correct code after over 30 minutes of an alarm blasting full blast. They broke the contract. How do I go about getting them off my back. Do I sue them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">