• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plasma TV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chillr

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I purchased an Akai 42" plasma tv from circuitcity in Feb.2004, in march of this year the tv developed a 2" black line from top to bottom.The warranty just expired at the end of Feb 2005.Is there any remedy aginst either Akai or circuitcity to help fix this.

Thank you for the help
Carl

rickster1185

only

i would hope they have the same model there buy a new one and replace it with the used one. than take it back and tell them about the line. besides that you really have nothing.

Rick

racer72

rickster1185 said:
i would hope they have the same model there buy a new one and replace it with the used one. than take it back and tell them about the line. besides that you really have nothing.

Rick
Good way to end up with a criminal record that will follow you the rest of your life. That is called theft. To the OP, bet that extended warranty you turned down looks pretty good right now. You have no recourse, repair and/or replacement is on your dime now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">