• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

got2bablonde

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? COLORADO

I recently(4 1/2 months ago) bought a 2000 BMW from BURTFORD on arapahoe. Well when buying it everything seemed to be "OK" and in order. Well the salesmen opened the car doors for us (we though he was being polite) well come to find out when we get home the handles on the car were broken. And There was a clicking noise in the engine. I changed the spark plugs, still clicking... Theres 120,000 miles on the car (not TOO bad for a bmw) and we ended up HAVING to change the brakes AND rotors also. Its like every week something else is wrong with ths car i tried calling theyre saying we bought it as is. Well we didnt know what was wrong with it. They said it was in PERFECT condition. We tried bringing it back they said theyd lower our payments for us so we filled out ANOTHER new contract, for lower payments. Well the next day they call and said we filled out the wrong contract so we went back AGAIN and filled out another contrat but this time the payments were higher than the contract we just filled out. Its like problem after problem with this car and company. I have n idea what to say or do or what can be done! any advice????? Im expecting a bbaby in march and have a 1 year old now i NEED a realiabe car and this one isnt cutting it. What d I do?????!!!!!
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? COLORADO

I recently(4 1/2 months ago) bought a 2000 BMW from BURTFORD on arapahoe. Well when buying it everything seemed to be "OK" and in order. Well the salesmen opened the car doors for us (we though he was being polite) well come to find out when we get home the handles on the car were broken. And There was a clicking noise in the engine. I changed the spark plugs, still clicking... Theres 120,000 miles on the car (not TOO bad for a bmw) and we ended up HAVING to change the brakes AND rotors also. Its like every week something else is wrong with ths car i tried calling theyre saying we bought it as is. Well we didnt know what was wrong with it. They said it was in PERFECT condition. We tried bringing it back they said theyd lower our payments for us so we filled out ANOTHER new contract, for lower payments. Well the next day they call and said we filled out the wrong contract so we went back AGAIN and filled out another contrat but this time the payments were higher than the contract we just filled out. Its like problem after problem with this car and company. I have n idea what to say or do or what can be done! any advice????? Im expecting a bbaby in march and have a 1 year old now i NEED a realiabe car and this one isnt cutting it. What d I do?????!!!!! thank u.
StephanieWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

You purchased a ten year old car with 120,000 miles on it. There ARE going to be problems. Brakes are a wear & tear item. You had the opportunity to examine the car and, apparently, did not.

Enjoy your new car...

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">