• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

customfatboy

What is the name of your state? nj good afternoon , i live in NJ and i recently bought motorcycle wheels from a shop in Fl. he sent me many emails saying these were first quality wheels . they were blemished wheels . that he said would fit my bike . they fit my bike after my dealer did 1000.00 in modifications to my bike . these wheels are 1100.00 each , i paid about half of that .my question is can i go after this guy for claiming first quality wheels and for all the labor ive incurred and anything else im entitled to. and also how would i sue a person in florida if im in New jersey. do you think i have a good case or should i cut my loses and just walk away . any helps appreciated thanks mike

HomeGuru

customfatboy said:
What is the name of your state? nj good afternoon , i live in NJ and i recently bought motorcycle wheels from a shop in Fl. he sent me many emails saying these were first quality wheels . they were blemished wheels . that he said would fit my bike . they fit my bike after my dealer did 1000.00 in modifications to my bike . these wheels are 1100.00 each , i paid about half of that .my question is can i go after this guy for claiming first quality wheels and for all the labor ive incurred and anything else im entitled to. and also how would i sue a person in florida if im in New jersey. do you think i have a good case or should i cut my loses and just walk away . any helps appreciated thanks mike

**A: cut your losses and drive away on your $3200 wheels.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">