• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please!!!!!!!Help me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

webdiva22

i purchased tickets on 10/6 for aerosmith online via the link the venue provided on their website. I logged on & got two tickets for the center floor section 2 row B. I received confirmation online and via email and my credit card was charged. i found out that the tickets weren't supposed to go on sale until 10 am i got them at 9:40 am.I called box office to find out where exact seat numbers were and they confirmed that they made a mistake. sold some tickets early (i was one of the lucky ones) but these tickets were mine. Tickets.com called me today saying that tickets were printed and being mailed out, but -due to a "computer glitz"-, they have to change my tickets to better or comparable tickets at no additional charge. she then told me my tickets were going to be section 4 row b (25 rows in back of my first set)PLEASE! what kind of recourse do I have since I have confirmation, my credit card was charged and they were paid. Can they legally do this? Isn't this false misrepresentation? Can I sue them. Aerosmith is my #1 band and I finally got good seats. Someone please help I am sooooo upset. these were my fortieth bday present.
thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">