• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help! Misrepresentation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NHTim

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire.

11 months ago I bought a used car from a dealership. The model I was looking at had 2 different engine types that year (99), and the dealer repeatedly told me mine was the 200hp High Output Turbo instead of the 185hp Low Output Turbo. I chose the 200hp over a car at another lot because I wanted the extra "oomph." I now discovered mine is the 185 version and I'm a little ticked off. I don't believe it's a matter of my word vs. theirs because they STILL claim that all cars in that year are the 200hp. When their research turns up that they are wrong (and they are most definately are. The VIN# will tell everything you need to know about the car, and I've checked with several other dealers) do I have any rights? I would like our contract terminated and for them to re-imburse me for what I haven't already paid on the car. This isn't the first bad experience with them and I want to end our relationship immediately. Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">