• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pool Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RACHELD

What is the name of your state? Florida

We contracted Anthony-Sylvan Pools to build a pool for our home, the pool is pretty much complete but they done nothing but give us the runaround since November.
I have asked for a specific part of the coping that is very sharp & unfinished to be fixed for over 2 months. It is still not fixed.. The calls I have made to Anthony Sylvan Pools are never answered; all I get is voice mail. We are very dissatisfied with the customer service we have received from Anthony-Sylvan Pools. Keep in mind the construction began on 07/31/2002, we were promised 6-8 weeks of construction it is now 7 months later. The caulking around the waterfall has cracked off, we had asked for Diamond Brite to be placed in the bottom of the pool, they used a pebble finish. The electrical inspection has not been completed. We have paid $22,500.00 for this pool and we have been treated horribly. What can we do to protect ourselves? They have done nothing but make mistake after mistake. They also did not take away the debris from some of the construction that they did, we had to pay for the dumping of the debris out of our own pocket, which that is all supposed to be taken care of according to the contact. Which in my opinion was breached months ago. What can we do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">