• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible lemon sold to us

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

renton washington. becky mcintosh buyer. we recently purchased a 1995 lincoln used car with about 76,000 miles had vechile only month and a half. basically we went to look at vechile and service engine light was on all the time. dealer toled us that they would take care of problem at their at there cost. we put $1,000 down in which the dealer toled us if the bank called us asking how much we put down we were to say $1,000 cash in which we only put down $700.00again after we got vechile back from the dealer two weeks later the service engine light came back on. so we sucked up the cost ourself as we wanted to find out what was going on we called dealership when the place we were at tolded us the vechile was unsafe to drive. in which owner of king county auto sales refused to help us in anyway to to the fact we went behind their backs and tolded the banks the truth. they said when i asked them to cover some of the cost they said they cannot believe iam asking that when i went behind their backs to the bank when they tried to go out of their way to help us. well we did go back to dealship the second time the engine light came back on but because my husband needed an extension on the whole check which was post dated they tolded us there was a $50.00 charge to extend a date on a check. in which they failed to tell us the first time we were there. we recently to our car to be looked it now needs $700.00 more work done part of that is the service engine light is on something about the dpeg and electrical pump going out that in just labor is$400.00 we also found out the cars gassets are loose and transmission fluid is leeking. we need to know what to do we paid $18,000 all together for this silly car.is there anyway we can get out of this car deal. unsaisfied customer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">