• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Priceline.com too!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drwright2b

Hi. Yesterday I reserved a motel through priceline.com. I am in MO and the room is in Florida. Priceline said the room would sleep two. When I got the reservation it was for a queen bed. I called the hotel to try and change to two double beds and they want $25 more per night to change. I then looked up the hotel website and found out that the room that they accepted my bid of $55 for can be bought at their website for $49. Isn't it illegal for priceline to advertise up to 40% savings when, in fact, I got charged more??????? I think the motel intentionally has it set up that way to force people who want separate beds to pay even MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help. I only want to change from a queen bed to two full size beds.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">