• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are Pricelines no cancel no changes binding??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tom227

i'm in minnesota and i would like to cancel airline reservations and car rental reservations because i made them for the wrong dates. priceline will cancel the airline reservations only if i can get confirmed reservations for the dates i want. i can't without paying double what the original reservations were for. they won't cancel the car reservations at all -- so I am out the entire amount. both amounts have already been charged to my credit card and i would like to refuse payment on both charges -- is this legal?

i don't mind paying a penalty for my mistake but i see no reason for priceline, hertz and american airline to make from $100 to $200 for nothing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">