• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prize Notification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mmrp0120

What is the name of your state? Florida

I entered a contest with Kellogs and American Airlines. I recieved notification thet I won 25,000 free air miles on AA and that I must comply with contest rules and submit personal information vai email within 14 days - and I would recieve my certificate in 6 - 8 weeks.

I complied with the rules, waited and got nothing. I emailed Kellogs and was told that I was notified in error and that I did not win. They said they were sorry but they had a computer glitch that notified people they won when they didn't

This information was not disclosed until I questioned my lack of receipt of the prize. They are telling me they will give me 500 consolation miles for my inconvenience.

I have the email stating that I won...Isn't this Fraud? Don't they owe me the 25,000 miles I was told I won? What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">