• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

problem w/ school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chrisrenee

[
COLOR=royalblue]all[/COLOR] :confused:
I need some help I'm having a problem with my sons school, I had a written contract with them, as to a written plan for my son. Well the school broke this contract and when he tried to do what he was told to do they had him arrested. Plus one day the bus driver got upset and pulled over and made my son get off the bus and walk home, please help, what can i do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

chrisrenee said:
[
COLOR=royalblue]all[/COLOR] :confused:
I need some help I'm having a problem with my sons school, I had a written contract with them, as to a written plan for my son. Well the school broke this contract and when he tried to do what he was told to do they had him arrested. Plus one day the bus driver got upset and pulled over and made my son get off the bus and walk home, please help, what can i do?
My response:

This is the second time in a month that you've written and asked the same question. Another attorney on this site had tried to help you, and was asking some questions for you to answer, but you never replied.

Please, go here, and respond:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?postid=172389#post172389

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">