• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

propane tank removal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

herbsgalore

I live in Virginia. I switched propane companies and I notified my previous propane company by phone that I had switched propane companies and I wanted them to company and pick up their tank on December 4th. I received the tank rental invoice from my previous propane company on December the 5th. I placed a note on it that we had switched propane companies and that I wanted them to come get their tank. I was told by a company representative of my new propane company that after 30 days I could charge my previous propane company rental for not picking up their tank. Is this true....and if it is how much can I charge them.

Indiana Filer

I live in Virginia. I switched propane companies and I notified my previous propane company by phone that I had switched propane companies and I wanted them to company and pick up their tank on December 4th. I received the tank rental invoice from my previous propane company on December the 5th. I placed a note on it that we had switched propane companies and that I wanted them to come get their tank. I was told by a company representative of my new propane company that after 30 days I could charge my previous propane company rental for not picking up their tank. Is this true....and if it is how much can I charge them.
How much are you allowed to charge according to the terms of the contract you have with the previous propane company? If there was no agreement for you to charge them rent, then you can't just decide to do so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">