• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Purchased car contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mporter404

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

My husband and I recently tried to purchase a car from a used car dealership/lot. They contacted us 2-3 weeks later and said we did not have the loan. Two months later we are still fighting to get the loan. We are ready to give up. We were wondering what our rights are if we have a signed contract stating the interest rate, final payout, etc. Can we make the dealership honor the contract or did we just get it up the butt?

We also made some improvements--keys, remotes, nose cover--and were wondering if we could get amy money back for the improvements we made believing when we walked out of the dealership with the keys that the car was ours as long as we paid our car note.

Can anyone give me any advise or help? Please??

T

Thomas234

You have had the car for two months, is this correct? Have you made any payments on the loan? If so, to whom, and under what terms? If not, has the dealership asked you to return the car?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">