• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pyramid schemes, is there any action you can take?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rocko113

What is the name of your state? new jersey
i just wanted to know if there is any action you can take against pyramid scams such as Infenet, Vizion One, 2by2, etc. things were promised and never delivered. now, not only am i out of money, but so are all my friends that i told to get involved. any advice would be helpful, thanks.

HomeGuru

Rocko113 said:
What is the name of your state? new jersey
i just wanted to know if there is any action you can take against pyramid scams such as Infenet, Vizion One, 2by2, etc. things were promised and never delivered. now, not only am i out of money, but so are all my friends that i told to get involved. any advice would be helpful, thanks.

**A: These companies are considered multi-level or network marketing firms so contact your state consumer protection office, attorney general and the Federal Trade Commission.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">