• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

qwest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lysa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I signed up for their internet because of a flyer that they sent out. I called and discussed their program with them and was told that it would be 54.99 a month with the internet. I asked them again if that was the price. I said my phone bill alone normally runs $62-64.00 a month. He said that it was do to bundling my serves. I said okay that we would take it. The first bill came and I complained because it was $150.00. I was told that it was because they started it in the middle of the billing cycle. I again said that I was told my bill would be $54.99 a month and this was way beyond that. I was told that they should have explained it to me better. I said fine that I would pay it but I was not happy. I went and had both of my computers up dated to be faster for the internet since I would have it for two years. Now I get a bill for $72.94. I call them and ask what that bill was all about. I was told that they didn't take figure in the taxes. I said that they looked up my account and said that we were paying between $62-64.00 dollars a month and our bill would go down to $54.99. I don't know what to do to make them honor their agreement. I've spent over $300.00 updating my computers for this and all they want to do is refund a little of my money. HELP!!!!! Can I do anything or am I just stuck. Thank you for any advice,https://forum.freeadvice.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">