• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RE: Dura Pile Foundation Repair.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LeroyCano

RE: Dura Pile Foundation Repair.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? The name of my state is Texas. I did business with Dura Pile Foundation Repair. I have a contract that states they would provide a certified engineer report. This was done back in October 22, 2010. To this day, I have not received one. I have contacted them several times. They have stated it would be sent by e-mail and through FedEx. Nothing has come in. What can I do? This procedure was expensive. I feel they are not honoring my contract and it makes me feel that maybe the job was not done as stated. Please advise.

Thank you,
Leroy Cano

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? The name of my state is Texas. I did business with Dura Pile Foundation Repair. I have a contract that states they would provide a certified engineer report. This was done back in October 22, 2010. To this day, I have not received one. I have contacted them several times. They have stated it would be sent by e-mail and through FedEx. Nothing has come in. What can I do? This procedure was expensive. I feel they are not honoring my contract and it makes me feel that maybe the job was not done as stated. Please advise.

Thank you,
Leroy Cano
It's been a month. Certified engineer reports take some time. I suggest you be a bit more patient...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">