• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buffy25

What is the name of your state? wi

I put down a $500 cash deposit on a furnitue set i ordered from a small family owned business. i was told it would take 4weeks to order/delivery. after 6 weeks i called the owners son and was told he would call the company and call me back with info. he called me back a day later left a message on my answ mach stating a day 3 days into the future when my furniture would be delivered. i took the day off work. it never arrived, the son proceeded to go on a 2week vacation. i called there almost everyday for a wk 1/2 getting different answers to where the furniture was. i went to a different store, found the same set cheaper called the store owner and asked for a refund. he promptly said come get a ck for $500 on monday. i got the ck deposited in my account, the following day the owners son called me @ work saying that i could not get my $$ back and put a stop paymnt on the ck bouncing my accnt, i contacted bbb consumer protections ect...i havent heard from then since not even to give me the furniture, it has been several months, do i still have time for a law suit??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">