• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refund policy ...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taccity

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I had a customer buy an airsoft gun( must be 18yrs of age). He lied on waiver saying he was 18. Played with gun at my field for over 2 hours then wants a full refund "just Because". Normally I have no problem with replacements, refunds etc if item is broken or unable to play with. But not in this case...I cant sell this gun as new anymore and there is nothing wrong with it. He brings in his parent demandind a full refund...I said no. Do they have a case? Why should I take a loss?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I had a customer buy an airsoft gun( must be 18yrs of age). He lied on waiver saying he was 18. Played with gun at my field for over 2 hours then wants a full refund "just Because". Normally I have no problem with replacements, refunds etc if item is broken or unable to play with. But not in this case...I cant sell this gun as new anymore and there is nothing wrong with it. He brings in his parent demandind a full refund...I said no. Do they have a case? Why should I take a loss?
Would you rather talk to the police/other regulatory authority?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">