• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refused Refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dinesy

What is the name of your state? California

I purchased a swimsuit online. It didn't fit. I checked the Policy as stated online; this is it following copied fro the site;

What if I need to return a purchase?

Splash! Hawaii wants you to be completely happy with your purchase. Returns and exchanges must be postmarked within ten days of receiving your items. Items must still be in salable condition, with tags and panty liners still attached. No returns on thongs will be accepted.

they are refusing a refund!! I obeyed all their rules as stated. I believe I have been decieved. what recourse??

HomeGuru

dinesy said:
What is the name of your state? California

I purchased a swimsuit online. It didn't fit. I checked the Policy as stated online; this is it following copied fro the site;

What if I need to return a purchase?

Splash! Hawaii wants you to be completely happy with your purchase. Returns and exchanges must be postmarked within ten days of receiving your items. Items must still be in salable condition, with tags and panty liners still attached. No returns on thongs will be accepted.

they are refusing a refund!! I obeyed all their rules as stated. I believe I have been decieved. what recourse??
**A: that's because you bought a thong.

D

dinesy

Cute.

No. I did not buy a thong. This is the description of the suit;

Poko Pano brazilian bikini laces up the sides of the hipster bottom matching the sexy lace up top. Available in White as shown or Fuchsia.

Please note: "hipster" the suit is not a thong. The bottoms are designed not to cut up between the buttocks. It is a bottom that sits on the outer cheecks of the buttocks, like a normal pair of briefs. They cut slightly in off the corner of the cheeks not all the way up the crack.Therefore it is not a thong nor is it described on their site as one. Nor does their photograph of the suit on their site (I have saved a shot of the dummy in the suit from their site to my computer) look ike a thong. Noone can argue that it IS a thong.

I tried to upload the shot here. It wouldn't take.

Who can I register my complaints to? They are located in Hawaii, I am in California.Poko Pano brazilian bikini laces up the sides of the hipster bottom matching the sexy lace up top. Available in White as shown or Fuchsia.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">