• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Registered puppy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lsebast

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois I bought a boxer puppy 3 months ago that was claimed to be AKC registered, thats what i paid for but the people keep giving me the runaround they are full of excuses. I have yet to recieve the paperwork now they are screening their calls. what is my legal right?

Tayla

If you have the sellers name and Breeders License which should be on the bill of sale you can contact the AKC. They can verify if an application for registration has been completed by the seller for the dog breed you have. Otherwise seek counsel as you may have bought under false pretense that it was a purebreed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">