• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

registraion from a dealer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NIKKI928

I live in NJ and recenlty bought a car also in nj from a used dealer, they charged me $190 for title change and doc fees, Ive had several people tell me they are supposed to also handle the paperwork for the registration and I have none for it, they told me that my temp tag was everything I needed for the time being but my insurance company wants a copy of the paper registratiob from the dealer, but do not have it, is it legal for them to charge me 190 dollars for just title change and doc fee and no registration??? please helppp asap!!!!

swalsh411

I've never bought a car in NJ but are you sure that fees covers registration? Did the dealer tell you that you had to register it yourself?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">