• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

regular camaro z28

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melinch

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?texas
I bought a camaro z28 with the ss option from a lot, but i find out is a regular z28, can i get my money back or the difference? I went to a lot that had a camaro z28/ss for sale and bought it, on the bill of sale says z28 ss but i find out the is just a regular z28.

Last edited:

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?texas
I bought a camaro z28 with the ss option from a lot, but i find out is a regular z28, can i get my money back or the difference? I went to a lot that had a camaro z28/ss for sale and bought it, on the bill of sale says z28 ss but i find out the is just a regular z28.
What's an "SS" option and how much value is it supposed to add to the car?

OHRoadwarrior

What does the VIN say it is? Unless you can prove the dealer added the SS to the title, you are likely out of luck. The dealer likely bought and sold the car, not knowing it was a clone. He is not required to research the pedigree of very vehicle he buys and sells.

melinch

They knew because on the bill of sale, it says camaro z28 ss. Every super sport is a z28 and it gets send to slp performance shop to add the super sport package.Back then in 2000 it cost like 3500 dollars for the package, but now being a 2000 car it's like a 1500 dollars difference from a regular z28.

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

They knew they had a bill of sale saying it was an SS. That means nothing, unless they fraudulently doctored the paperwork. This is your fault for not doing due diligence and making sure what you were purchasing was the genuine article instead of a car with some trim. Some of the variables, were the hood system and the suspension features. Verifying the upgraded suspension and vin, would tell you the cars entire story.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">