• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

release consent form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tempsley

california.

so if say i were to sign a contract to release my consent to use my name to a company and i did not meet a requirement. yet i continue to sign the contract.
what are some legal repercussions?

sandyclaus

california.

so if say i were to sign a contract to release my consent to use my name to a company and i did not meet a requirement. yet i continue to sign the contract.
what are some legal repercussions?
You are going to have to be a bit more clear. I have no idea what you are proposing or talking about.

I can see that if you do not meet specific requirements, and you sign the contract as if you did, then you could be committing fraud. There are some very serious repercussions to that, as you might imagine.

tempsley

You are going to have to be a bit more clear. I have no idea what you are proposing or talking about.

I can see that if you do not meet specific requirements, and you sign the contract as if you did, then you could be committing fraud. There are some very serious repercussions to that, as you might imagine.
Let's say that i have to sign a contract to release my consent for the company to use my name in a promotion also by winning a prize. The form has certain requirements that I must meet, namely an age requirement that I do not meet. What if I sign it and do not meet the requirement ?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Are you a minor?

If your fraudulent signing allowed you to win a prize, then you will be responsible to return the value of the prize.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">