• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Release of Lien on motorcycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msharp7890

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in WI now but the title is a Michigan title.
I have a Michigan title with a lien on it from Conseco Finance (GE MoneyBank was the servicer). At the time of purchase I bought a motorcycle and parts that were all included in the Funancing offered. The motorcycle & parts have been paid in full (last payment 3 months ago). I never received any documents for a release of Lien and now when I contact the bank to get the release they tell me that they have no record of a motorcycle purchase- only parts? GE says that they purchased the debt from Conseco and it was only the parts portion. I contacted Conseco- who is now Green Tree finance and they say that I need to work with GE?? I have a copy of the title with the lien & the original purchase documents but have been going in circles - how can I get the release of lien?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">