• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rental Car Damage Bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taps1981

What is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA

MY RENTAL CAR GOT HIT BY A MOTORIST . IT HAD A VERY MINOR DAMAGE AND ALSO THE POLICE DID NOT ISSUE ANY TICKET. I ALSO TOLD ABOUT THE DAMAGE TO RENTAL COMPANY....I TOOK PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGE DONE....THE RENTAL COMPANY SENT ME A BILL AFTER 1 MONTH FOR THE REPAIRS THEY DID TO THE CAR...THE BILL IS TOO HIGH AS COMPARE TO DAMAGE DONE.....AM I LEGALLY LIABLE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES? ALSO CAN I QUESTION THE BILL SENT BY THE RENTAL COMPANY.........?

djohnson

First take the caps off. Next, you can question anything you like, but it doesn't mean they have to answer. You decided to not take the insurance. You decided to let them fix it. You are liable for the damage done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">