• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Requesting Copy of Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SwtDuck11472

I purchased a wave runner on a 4 year note. I have misplaced my copy of the contract since the original purchase. I have requested a copy from the company because they have turned the account into a revolving account. They cannot supply me with a copy of the contract. What are my legal rights to this contract? If they cannot supply this information what do we do next?

Thank You,
Vanessa

D

djdj

#1 from now on make sure YOU NEVER lose any contracts sales slips, car registrations, loans, insurance documents, SS card, birth certificate, and most importantly YOUR LEASE....

If you are sloppy,i would suggest renting a safe deposit box.

So what is the question? is the payments the same and the interest rate the same? Did you miss a few payments?

S

SwtDuck11472

Contract Dispute

The original terms of the contract was for 48 months. They have turned the account into a revolving credit account instead of the fixed payments that were agreed upon. I need a copy of this contract in order to fight this but they will not or cannot issue me one. They purchased a number of contracts from the dealership that sold the wave runner. They are "unable" to locate the contract. How can they enforce a contract that they can't even read the terms of?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">