• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

return of money on online purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mel1066

I am in Texas, and the company I have a problem with is in Califonia. I purchased a custom-made bed online 5 weeks ago for $800. I paid with Visa. The company president and co-owner, said the price had been posted to website incorrectly and should have been $1100, but they would honor the original price. I have been in contact with them over this period of time and everything was progressing nicely. Yesterday in the mail, I received a letter from them stating they could not fulfill my order for the amount paid and a check was included for the $800. The price of the bed is now $4200. Do I have any recourse in making them honor this agreement?

J

jazzy3.0

Re: return of money on on-line purchase

mel1066 said:
I am in Texas, and the company I have a problem with is in Califonia. I purchased a custom-made bed online 5 weeks ago for $800. I paid with Visa. The company president and co-owner, said the price had been posted to website incorrectly and should have been $1100, but they would honor the original price. I have been in contact with them over this period of time and everything was progressing nicely. Yesterday in the mail, I received a letter from them stating they could not fulfill my order for the amount paid and a check was included for the $800. The price of the bed is now $4200. Do I have any recourse in making them honor this agreement?
Did you try contacting the owner/manager?
Do you have original original post that states the price of $800.00?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">