• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Returning a new motorcycle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brian10x

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I purchased a new motorcyle yesterday. I had it delivered to my house.

later that day, I checked the mail and was hit by a medical bill atomic bomb!

I recently had a medical problem taken care of, but I had no idea the costs would be so high, even with my deductible. I checked with my insurance co. and found the charges were correct.

Suddenly, I found myself in a position without enough income to cover my new debt. I made sure not to ride or even start the bike, and I called the dealer this morning to plead my case. I begged him to take it back, even offering to pay a fee for his trouble. He will absolutely not budge.

I then called Yamaha financing and begged for help. No how no way. I then called the manufacturer and got the same answer.

I want to do the right thing. However, I know I can't pay for the bike, and I see no alternative but to try to return it. The only other option is to default and let it be re-possesed, an option I refuse to consider.

What should my next move be? I really need help!
Brian Souza

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">