• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Returns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JoBlack4949

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

We purchased a piece of equipment. I've spoken with the company sales people quite a bit on the phone with what our requirements were and assured us that it does what we needed to do. After we received the machine and did a week of testing, we find out that several things, and this came from the support team, it does not. We plan to stop payment and would like to know the implication of sending it back if they refuse to receive it. Other then the sale order, there were no signatures or contacts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

We purchased a piece of equipment. I've spoken with the company sales people quite a bit on the phone with what our requirements were and assured us that it does what we needed to do. After we received the machine and did a week of testing, we find out that several things, and this came from the support team, it does not. We plan to stop payment and would like to know the implication of sending it back if they refuse to receive it. Other then the sale order, there were no signatures or contacts.

I would strongly suggest that you not stop payment on any check you wrote.
What is the company's return policy? Communication is key in this matter.

tranquility

Go to:

http://www.azsos.gov/business_services/ucc/Uniform_Commerical_Code.htm#CHAPTER_2

Focus on 47-2313,47-2315, 47-2316, 47-2602, 47-2606.

BL

Fist of all ,when you're dealing with legal issues annd this legal forum is to be precise ,to the point ,and breif.

Not I received an Item . blahhh. no one can advise you here unless you do.

A pice of equipment doesn't have no substance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">