• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rider to subcontract agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maximus123

What is the name of your state?
MA

I work as a contractor for company A through company C which is a client of B. Company A is a direct client of B and B subcontracts through C.
I had to sign a rider to subcontract with company C saying I will not work directly for Company A for a period of 12 months.

Does this agreement hold in court if I accepted an offer directly from company A? and what might be the damages?

thanks
S

HomeGuru

maximus123 said:
What is the name of your state?
MA

I work as a contractor for company A through company C which is a client of B. Company A is a direct client of B and B subcontracts through C.
I had to sign a rider to subcontract with company C saying I will not work directly for Company A for a period of 12 months.

Does this agreement hold in court if I accepted an offer directly from company A? and what might be the damages?

thanks
S
**A: hire lawyer A.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">