• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is ridiculous...what can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

theo_6

Denton, TX

I sold my car to a lady that lived a few doors down. We agreed to 1500 dollars. We made out a contract, and we both signed it. She was supposed to pay me 50 on the first of this month, and the rest by Feb 14. About two days ago, she and my car disappeared. No forwarding address, no phone number, no phone call, just disappeared. She didn't pay me, so I called the police. They told me I had to file a suit against her, but when Itried, they said I had to have her address. I have no clue where she went, neither does the manager, he didn't even know she was moving. I just want the car back, since it is obvious she isn't going to pay. What can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">