• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right or wrong

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

munstersbaby

to racer72.. .i tried to continue to pay them.. but their lawyer wanted to pay more than the agreed upon price.. and told me not to pay them or have any contact with them.. to go thru him.. but when we (my husband and I) tried to contact him about a payment agreement he hung up on us. and about the obligation to pay them.. what about them raising the price 2 times after we agreed on a price.. they tried to raise the price..

racer72

Do you have a contract? If you do, that is what applies. If not, you could be in deep doodoo or in a good position. You need to see a local attorney to get this straightened out. He may be able to work out a deal with the other attorney to settle everything before you go to court. Even going to court may be to your benefit. A fair judge would probably enforce your original agreement. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">