• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ripped Off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Surfnirie

Florida.

I have a simple question I think. My Mother bought doors from a company in Florida and when they arrived they were hardley worth the money she paid for them. As a result she refused to pay the balance of the statemement. The General Contractor, as well as, several others also thought the doors were in terrible shape and not worth close to what she payed for them. The Contractor told her to go ahead and install them and don't pay the balance. That was over a year ago. At this point I might mention that this company has many disgruntled customers where we live in Florida. This company has done everything from selling Poplar wood stained and charging for Mahogany, as well as, many other bad business dealings we've learned about. Now this morning my Mother recieved a summons to go to court and pay the balance. I have many pictures of the doors in the shape they were in when delivered. I also have spoken to many angry customers as well. Do you think my MOm will have to pay the balance, or is there something she can do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">