• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scammer dealer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2nala2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? st.louis, MO
I had bought a car from a dealer only to discover that the car had a lot of issues. I bought the car with a 50% warranty coverage on it. When I took it back to the dealership, the dealer didn't seem to know how to fix it. Yet he had passed its inspection. Well he then suggested to "purchase" the car back from me, well I had only had the car for three days andI hadn't even registered it, let alone pay the taxes on it. I had bought it for $5500.00. He suggested buying it for only $4500.00. I knew I was scammed since he knew something was wrong with it in the first place. And upon my investigation it seemed like someone had returned it prior to me purchasing it. Yes the car was advertised on line and it seems like he is doing this over and over since I have seen the same car back on line for sale. Well I have since filed a small claims lawsuit. I just need advice what I need to tell the judge since I understand this dealer has some powerful attorneys on his sideWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">