• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

screwed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

screwed09947y36

I need some help... A year ago my wife and I purchased a home. The price was $89,000. We had not so great credit, so we used creative financing, with consent of the seller, that the house would get appraised for $110,000., and we would take out a bogus second mortgage with the seller for $20,000. so the bank would loan me the $89,000. that i needed to by the house. Even though the second mortgage was never intended to be collected, the seller had us sign the "contract" in case he got audited. He made verbal agreement to tear the second mortgage up after a year. Now he is trying to collect on it. Is there any way out or am I screwed for trusting this devil mother f*#ker who i hope dies out of cancer. Please help.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: carma is a m/f er
screwed09947y36 said:
I need some help... A year ago my wife and I purchased a home. The price was $89,000. We had not so great credit, so we used creative financing, with consent of the seller, that the house would get appraised for $110,000., and we would take out a bogus second mortgage with the seller for $20,000. so the bank would loan me the $89,000. that i needed to by the house. Even though the second mortgage was never intended to be collected, the seller had us sign the "contract" in case he got audited. He made verbal agreement to tear the second mortgage up after a year. Now he is trying to collect on it. Is there any way out or am I screwed for trusting this devil mother f*#ker who i hope dies out of cancer. Please help.

My response:

I was going to help you. Then, I read your last sentence.

IAAL

09-25-2003 05:57 AM

screwed09947y36

Show some compasion.
OH! You wouldnt feel the same after you trusted someone and then they tried to rape you of $20,000.

09-25-2003 06:05 AM

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Show some compasion.
screwed09947y36 said:
OH! You wouldnt feel the same after you trusted someone and then they tried to rape you of $20,000.

My response:

No, I would feel the same way. However, I wouldn't "take it out" on people I didn't know, and I wouldn't say stupid things like you have. We didn't cause your problem. So, why are you taking your anger out on us?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">