• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

security deposit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chughes9

hi, i live in rochester, ny and last year i transferred a security deposit to the new tenants of my home so that they would get approved by the management company-they had bad credit. they have made two payments so far according to the payment agreement that i had notorized. all of the party's names are on the agreement, however, i am the only one who signed it. now the other party is saying that they dont have to pay because they never signed the agreement. i say they do because they already made 2 payments, and therefore agreed to the contract and the payments make the agreement valid. please help, this is a substantial amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">