• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seeds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

adafido

Texas

I own a chain of gardening shops, I asked a friend to supply me with a large quantity of best quality 'mammoth exhibition bench' onion seeds. The order form that the friend completed and signed, had in small print a clause that excluded all conditions, express or implied, concerning the quality of the goods supplied.

The seeds arrived, my friends employees put them into small packs for distibution to the garden centres, each pack stated, 'these seeds are sold on the basis that any loss arising from any lack of correspondence with description or lack of qulaity will be limited to the cost of replacing the seeds.

Paul grows enough crops to support his family all year round, his onions have won prizes. He bought the seeds from the garden store, sowed it in the normal way but Onions were tiny and useless.

Can Paul do anything in a legal sense?

JETX

"Can Paul do anything in a legal sense?"
If 'Paul' can prove that the seeds were inferior or not as stated in YOUR packaging, he could make a claim against you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">