• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Service Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Marco Albino

Connecticut. I purchased a tv from bernies Audio & Video and the salesman talked me into a service contract on the tv that cost me $329.00 and told me in front of my wife that "this contract will cover anything that could happen to this set". Now I have a crack in my screen and they dont want to hear anything. Can I take them to small claims court and do you think it is a good idea or am I wasting my time? It would cost me $500.00 to fix it on my own. Thank you

L

loku

TV Maintenance Contract

The statement made by the salesman that the contract will cover anything that could happen is binding on the company unless the contract itself specifies that the sole agreement is contained in the written contract (or some such wording).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">