• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

service contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

saltlakesour

I own a bus company in Ohio that was asked to provide buses under contract to an LLC for the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. I have the original formal request for a contract from them, which states what they will provide and how much they will compensate, along with what is expected from my company. I agreed to the stipulations and terms via phone calls, which lead to them sending me a formal contract. From the initial contact to the request for contract (in writing) they have stated that they would provide a contract for 21 days x ($0.00 amount). I have adhered to all of thier requests and at all times have been told that the contract would be for 21 days. The deposit on the contract was due 10/1/01 then pushed to 10/15/01 then pushed to 11/1/01 (by the LLC). When I inquired on 11/1/01 as to the status of the deposit, I was told that they were only going to offer a 9 day contract. I have a signed contract with the LLC. The contract states amount to be paid, # of vehicles to be provided, dates for payments, etc. It does not state # of days, start or end date for the contract. Although I have the original request which does state that information. Do I have a leg to stand on in making them honor the original 21 days?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">