• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Siding replacement contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ringgirl

What is the name of your state? NJ I signed a contract with a construction company to replace the siding on my house due to hail damage. The contract was signed in Jan. 07 and the deposit paid on Feb. 2, 2007. They have not started any work as of May 22, 2007 and I have not heard from them since except once when they delivered the wrong siding and I had to tell them and get them to come get it (which took 6 weeks). They had contracts to do many of the houses in my neighborhood and now at least half the people are suing them. Can I get out of this contract? Is their delay in starting work considered a breach?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">