• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

signed, witnessed and notorized

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marlainorg

What is the name of your state? oregon
are there any other opinions to my question of
signed, witnessed and notorized? Fast response is appreciated.
marlainorg

racer72

Why don't you add to your original question instead of having people look for that post? Personally, I have no idea what you are talking about?

marlainorg

signed,witnessed&notorized

Sorry Racer72.
I am the one who does not want to give some people money that were not listed as heirs in my fathers will, but he had left me a personal letter asking me to give these people some money. I had given them $ 1,000.00 in cash so they could get another place to live, which they did. I gave them all the furniture, food and anything else they wanted. I later was informed that because they were not listed as heirs in the will, they were not entitled to anything, but you had mentioned that because of the agreement that I had signed, witnessed & notorized stating that I would give them the remainder of the money at the close of probate, I would have to give them the money. In the agreement I had it worded that " at the close of probate, I would give them what was due them. My question was, since they were not listed as heirs technically they were not due anything, Right???? These people used my father for every dime he had. At the time he wrote his will in 1998 circumstances were different. I whole heartedly believe they contributed to his death from the stress they caused him. He did not want them living with him, but he would not put them on the street and he no longer had any money saved to get them their own place. He would not take any money from his family because he said it was not our problem and he had his pride. I really don't want to give them anything more. They are pond scum. Sorry. In short, am I asking if the agreement can be terminated due to the fact that because they were not listed as heirs and in the agreement I had written " due to them " at the close of probate?
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">