• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small business loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CROVINE1

What is the name of your state (Massachusetts)

Three years ago I took out a small business loan in my corp name to open a tanning salon. The Bank required me and my wife to sign a form to put up my house as collateral. We also had to sign to wave our Homestead. I have made every payment on time and even paid more every month since the loan was issued. I have paid off approx 100k of a 230k loan. I would like to have my house removed from the guarantee. I also had to put up all the equipment on the loan. I would like to leave the equipment and remove my house. How can I do this without having the bank call in the loan?:confused:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (Massachusetts)

Three years ago I took out a small business loan in my corp name to open a tanning salon. The Bank required me and my wife to sign a form to put up my house as collateral. We also had to sign to wave our Homestead. I have made every payment on time and even paid more every month since the loan was issued. I have paid off approx 100k of a 230k loan. I would like to have my house removed from the guarantee. I also had to put up all the equipment on the loan. I would like to leave the equipment and remove my house. How can I do this without having the bank call in the loan?:confused:
Ain't gonna happen. Not in this economic environment. You can however pay off the loan and all liens will be released.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">