• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LoriandnormS

I was used a service that was a nonprofit organization for collection on a debt an x friend owed me. I have 2 different people who owe us money and they won't pay. I really don't want to go to small claims as I don't have the money either. That is why I am trying to collect. We have tried to contact the both of them but no response. This orgaiztion was a step to collect without going to small claims. Can you give me any infromation about a organization that does this? Thankyou

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LoriandnormS said:
I was used a service that was a nonprofit organization for collection on a debt an x friend owed me. I have 2 different people who owe us money and they won't pay. I really don't want to go to small claims as I don't have the money either. That is why I am trying to collect. We have tried to contact the both of them but no response. This orgaiztion was a step to collect without going to small claims. Can you give me any infromation about a organization that does this? Thankyou

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR STATE BECAUSE LAWS VARY FROM STATE TO STATE

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">