• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SoL for misrepresentation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebbinsd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

In the state of Florida, what is the statute of limitations for negligent misrepresentation?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

In the state of Florida, what is the statute of limitations for negligent misrepresentation?
In what sense? Negligent misrepresentation is such a broad term, stebbins. (ok going out on a limb here) Please give us more information.

stebbinsd

**A: we sure could use more information like the actual events.
Fine.

It involves a service that I would have bought, anyway, but not for the price that they are actually charging me.

I want to sue them for the difference in price.

How long do I have to save up the money to go to Florida to litigate the case with them?

HomeGuru

Fine.

It involves a service that I would have bought, anyway, but not for the price that they are actually charging me.

I want to sue them for the difference in price.

How long do I have to save up the money to go to Florida to litigate the case with them?
**A: you want to sue for a service that you did not buy?
Geez, that really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">