• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sold a Transmission on Ebay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjpflug

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

I sold a transmission on Ebay, said the buyer was responsible for shipping/transportation of the transmission. It's been almost a month now and the buyer paid, but has not e-mailed me since he purchased it. If he doesn't get shipping or pick up the item from me, how long do I have to wait to sell it again? If I can that is.

xylene

You need to work with ebay on this.

WHY did you not charge shipping with the sales price?

rjpflug

You need to work with ebay on this.

WHY did you not charge shipping with the sales price?
Because as a heavy item I didn't know how they would want the item shipped. It's a large transmission. I was just asking for advice on here before i contact Ebay.

BL

Because as a heavy item I didn't know how they would want the item shipped. It's a large transmission. I was just asking for advice on here before i contact Ebay.
See what ebay's policy is .

On ebay motors advise from member's , one says if shipping isn't pd. for by the buyer and arranged,then store it in a corner somewhere.

I imagine if enough time in years go by and there is no contact ( SOL to sue you expire ) , you can do what you like with it.

But contact Ebay.

rjpflug

I contacted ebay, they're just taking their sweet time to reply. I was just curious for some advice here. thank you all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">