• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Someone Please Help me..pLease...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bobang

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I don't know where to get help and where I should start. Can someone Help me out?

About a year ago, I got a phone call from a person named Paul and he said he needs a website really quick. He said he got a website contract from this www.getomni.com long time ago. He hired someone to make the website and paid him 1000 dollars. However, according to him, this person ran away with 1000 dollars and never made the web. So he's in trouble because the due date was in 3 days.

So I told him, he has to pay me at least the half amount of the total due, and he said he couldn't pay me because all of money has been stolen. He said he will pay me when the web is done, because the company was supposed to pay him another 500 dollars when the project was done. and he said, he will pay me extra 200 dollars.

I told him, I can rush the design, but the quality wise, you will get what you pay for, and he agreed. So I finished the web (www.getomni.com) is the one I designed.

Then I contacted him and he said it looked good. So I asked him to pay me the due. Then he never contacted me again.

So I waited and waited then I had to contact OMNI company myself. I talked to the CEO and he said He paid Paul 500 dollars but he never contacted him again. So this ceo said he can't do anything about my case because he was a victim also. So I asked him, since I made the website for you and you have 500 dollars to pay him, give me at least 500 dollars or erase my work.

Then he said, he will do that if I correct some of the contents and he said the web was piece of junk. So, I said, then erase it and put your old site up (which looked sooooo outedated). And I called him, and even faxed him, and No response at all.

They changed FTP login id and password so I can't change back to old site. I was going to erase my work and put theirs back.

What are my rights and what can I do to at least put down my work on their website?? I've been waiting patiently for more than 6 month now. If any of you are a lawyer, can you at least give them warning for me so they can pay me or erase my work on their website?? please please help me..

My name is Bo Kyun Bang, and my email address is [email protected]

Thank You very much

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">